Our Corporate policy is to do all our recruitment directly. We do not engage any external agency to do any recruitment on our behalf or collect any remuneration from anyone for any recruitment. As a process, our HR Manager would contact the prospective candidate, followed by a call from the Chairman or the Director. If the candidate is provisionally selected, the Principal, Academic Head or the subject heads would then speak to the candidate which will be followed by an email confirming or declining the candidate.
- Candidates must be qualified and trained in the concerned subject as per our internal requirements and also as per the norms of CBSE & Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Candidates must have experience of a minimum of 3 years,
They should be enthusiastic learners, with fluent language and diction with the following skills and qualities:
- Good communication skill
- Competent Organisation skills
- Competent in the concerned subject area
- Must possess a degree in Education
- Willingness to dedicate themselves to the profession and the organization
- Positive attitude and leadership skills
- Willingness to learn more
- Knowledge of modern trends in education
- Be accountable
- Technical skills/computer knowledge
Applications are invited from qualified, experienced, and dedicated candidates for the following positions:
PGTs – English, Biology & Accountancy/Business Studies
PRTs – English, Science & Mathematics
Interested candidates with relevant qualifications and experience may send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 17598080.
Please mention the position you are applying in the subject line.