Our Corporate policy is to do all our recruitment directly. We do not engage any external agency to do any recruitment on our behalf or collect any remuneration from anyone for any recruitment. As a process, our HR Manager would contact the prospective candidate, followed by a call from the Chairman or the Director. If the candidate is provisionally selected, the Principal, Academic Hear or the subject heads would then speak to the candidate which will be followed by an email confirming or declining the candidate.
- Candidates must be qualified and trained in the concerned subject as per KHDA norms and our internal requirements.
- Candidates must have experience of a minimum of 3 years,
They should be enthusiastic learners, with fluent language and diction with the following skills and qualities:
- Good communication skill
- Competent Organisation skills
- Competent in the concerned subject area
- Must possess a degree in Education
- Willingness to dedicate themselves to the profession and the organization
- Positive attitude and leadership skills
- Willingness to learn more
- Knowledge of modern trends in education
- Be accountable
- Technical skills/computer knowledge
Applications are invited from qualified, experienced and dedicated candidates for the following positions:
PGTs – Physics, Chemistry, Economics & Computer Science
TGTs – English
Primary Teachers – English & Hindi
Interested candidates with relevant qualifications and experience may send detailed CV to email@example.com or fax: 17598080.
*Please mention the position you are applying in the subject line.