Your Guide to applying
Choosing the right school for your child is a dauting task. At PWS, we encourage you to ask as many questions about the school, its philosophy, its teaching ethos and life of a child in school. The best way for a parent to know is to speak to the admission team and understand from us what would make PWS different in Dubai.
Are you thinking of applying?
If you’re thinking of applying to our school, start now. We understand that starting and changing schools is indeed an overwhelming process. Our application form is friendly and easy to fill. We need parents to fill the form with their supporting documents to be submitted later at the school. We are always happy to help parents with any queries that they may have.
To make an application, click here to complete the online admission form
Error: Contact form not found.
The Online registration can be done in our website www.bhavansdubai.com
- Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer 7 and above or google chrome while registering your child online.
- All fields marked * are compulsory.
- Parents who are applying for 2 or more children, should use the parent log in their parent ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form, obtained from the first application. This will enable the school to identify siblings.
- Employees of the school have to ensure that they log in their employee ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Ensure name and date of birth is as per the passport.
- Review the information entered and ensure that all fields are entered accurately.
- Age Criteria
After completing the online registration, parents are requested to submit a hard copy of the completed online application form to the School office. Child will be called for an entry level test.
Confirmation of Registration
- A nonrefundable registration fee of AED 500 will be collected on confirmation of the admission.
- The parents will also be submitting the necessary documents for admission.
|Date of Birth (should be on or before)
|Minimum Age (as on 31/07/2020)
Documents of the student
Documents of the Parents to be submitted
- Copy of the Passport of the father – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- Copy of the Passport of the mother – first page, last page and valid visa page
- Emirates ID Copy of the father – front and back side of the Emirates ID
- Emirates ID Copy of the mother – front and back side of the Emirates ID
The above documents are compulsory and the registration will not be processed without these documents.
- All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct. Any discrepancies in the registration form will result in the disqualification of admission.
- The registration confirmation is not the confirmation of admission.
- The admission of the student is subject to the approval of the KHDA.
- Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.