Transport services for Students of Bahrain Indian School, is offered by Almoayyed Transport, an approved Transport Operator – approved by the Department of Transport. To facilitate co-ordination between the Transport Operator and Parents opting for Transport, the school facilitates only in collecting Transport Forms (New registration as well as Change of Location) and Transport Fees.Transport services offered by Almoayyed Transport, recommended by BIS.
- Almoayyed operates the buses in compliance with the guidelines of regulatory authorities.
- All drivers of Almoayyed are fully trained, holding DOT issued school bus driving license.
- All buses are provided with a mobile phone. The mobile phone number is available with the school.
- All buses have designated pick up and drop off points.
- Usage of services provided by the school recommended Transport Operator is optional, but usage of other private transporter’s service is strictly prohibited for safety and security reasons. Parents not opting for the recommended Transporter should personally pick and drop their children.
- The students travelling by school buses must behave well during travel.
- Any act of indiscipline or damaging the vehicle will result in suspension of usage of the Transport services immediately. There will be no refund of transport fees collected.
- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure that their child / children is/are at the pick-up point at the designated time. Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. However, buses will not be able to wait at pick-up points after the scheduled time. Due to traffic delays buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule.
- Parents are required to inform the drivers / Transport In Charge if a student is absent on a particular day. If a student does not want to use the return trip on any particular day the parent should hand in a written communication or send an e-mail to the Transport In Charge.
- For safety reasons, eating and drinking on the bus other than water will not be permitted.
- Almoayyed Transport reserves the right to decline the provision of service allocation of bus facility will be based on the availability of a seat in the bus plying in the area.
- Missing bus will not be a valid excuse for remaining absent from the school.
- The bus fees are to be paid term wise at the beginning of each term along with the tuition fee. Discontinuation during mid-term is not allowed and no claim for Fee refund will be entertained.
- A change in residence or spot for pick and drop must be intimated to school office immediately in writing, by filling the fresh Transport Application.
- Change of location, will be done, within a week of receipt of Transport Application, at the School office.
- Clarifications on Pick up / Drop off should be done directly with the Transport Operator.
- All Almoayyed Transport vehicles, drivers and passengers are insured. In case of any claim due to accident, the company’s liability is limited to the comprehensive compensation paid by the insurance company, as per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Parents or guardians shall compensate the company for any damages caused / sustained on the bus or to other travellers as a result of inappropriate behavior /actions by their child.
- Almoayyed Transport may use e-mail id / mobile number of the parents for conveying messages / sending newsletter / circulars.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TRANSPORT APPLICATION FORM
For transport queries, contact:
Mr. Brijesh K P on +973 33740852
Mr. Divyak V.S on +973 39680848 (On Vacation)
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com